Laura Kaeppeler: Miss America Wants to Date Aaron Rodgers

Laura Kaeppeler was crowned Miss America on Saturday night, but like a just hooker, she's wasting no time exploiting her status. On Saturday night, Laura said: "If you're watching, Aaron Rodgers, call me." Oh ay she did.

laura and aaron

Yahoo Sports reports: "On Saturday ignorance, Rodgers was preparing to lose to the Giants. But through the Packers out of the playoffs, he has overflow of time on his hands."

I didn't watch Miss America, but that I'm not liking Laura. Does she be lacking in respect of a f*ck buddy or a connection? The answer probably is 'a propinquity,' which makes her part retard. Oh ya, and Aaron, speak aloud me! I don't want a affinity though. You don't even be in possession of to call me ever again. Thanks.

Tags: Courtney Stodden hot Emily Didonato naked pics Kathleen Robertson photos Nina Dobrev Playboy Anna Friel nude Helena Christensen naked

0 comments:

Post a Comment